The first reason for anyone to consider a property in the BVI has to be for the good climate and the hot sun that is present most of the year round. There are many properties to choose from and now is a good time to consider investing in that dream property that you have always promised yourself. Below are some of the main reasons people choose to purchase a property in the BVI.
1. Emigrating – Has become hugely popular over the recent years, partly due to a large number of people becoming disillusioned with the high cost of living in the UK or the US or even seeing more crime in their local area. Even though the property prices have fallen in the USA and UK, your money may go further overseas, especially in a region like the BVI where the weather is near perfect all year round.
2. Holidays that Provide a Holiday – Purchasing a holiday home in the BVI can take all of the stress out of your holidays each year, no more will you need to search around to find the perfect bars and restaurants, or try to find the children something to occupy them and finding what is safe for them. In your own holiday home not only do you get an incredible change in scenery, you also get a relaxing break in your very own home without the worry of trying to find your way in a new location.
3. Retirement Investment – Buying a property in the BVI now will secure your future nest egg. If you buy now then the property will begin to pay for itself straight away, and by the time you are ready to retire the value will have appreciated.
4. Mortgages Overseas – Lots of people do not realize that mortgages are available overseas and that if you plan to buy abroad you may be able to get a mortgage in that country. Research into this subject is vital.
5. Because you can – So many people spend lifetimes dreaming of a home in the sun however there are lots of people who never realize it is possible. The interest in property in the BVI, is now high so there are more opportunities than ever to choose from.