So many articles discuss the beauty and enjoyment of diving throughout the Caribbean islands, but it seems impossible to get all the information about what to do and where to go in one place.
Here is a series of books that do just that.
1. The Complete Diving Guide: the Caribbean, Vol. 1, covers Dominica, Martinique, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Grenada, Tobago, and Barbados. By Colleen Ryan, $22.80.
2. The Complete Diving Guide: the Caribbean, Vol. 2, covers St Maarten/Martin, St. Barts, Saba, Statia, St Kitts & Nevis, Antigua, and Guadeloupe by Brian Savage, $29.95.
3. The Complete Diving Guide: the Caribbean, Vol. 3, covers Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands by Colleen Ryan, $22.80.
4. For Aruba and Curacao, try Best Dives of Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao, by Joyce and Jon Huber, $6.64.
5. For Cayman Islands, the most recent is Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Cayman Islands, $18.24, 2007. Cayman has just sunk a ship to create a new diving reef, so you might look for a more recent book in a few months.
6. For the Bahamas & Turks & Caicos, try Fodor’s Bahamas 2011 Plus Turks & Caicos, $13.59, just released Fall, 2010.
All prices and titles from Amazon.com. Prices may vary by used or new, hard cover or paperback.