Normally all of Necker Island is hired privately by an individual or group, but during Celebration Weeks, held on selected weeks throughout the year, couples, singles or families can book one of 14 rooms individually and share the island with others. There is still some remaining availability in 2010 on Sir Richard Branson’s private island paradise in the British Virgin Islands.
For arrivals in 2010 rates are per couple/per week and start from USD $25,400, however, if you fancy a shorter break we have a few limited dates where you can book for 3 or 4 nights from $10,900 and $14,500 per couple respectively.
Arrival dates still available in 2010:
17th September for 7 nights
24th September for 7 nights
9th October for 7 nights
16th October for 7 nights
23rd October for 3, 4 or 7 nights (Family Fun Week -children welcome)
– 3, 4 or 7 nights accommodation
– All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages)
– Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island
– A team of approximately 60 fabulous staff
– Two freshwater pools and two Jacuzzis
– Beach pool
– Two floodlit tennis courts
– Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Sailing and speed boats
– Kayaks, water-skiing equipment, snorkelling equipment,
inflatable banana etc.
– Fishing equipment (not deep sea)
– Local calypso band for one party evening
– Extensive video, book and music libraries, and board games.
– Full sized snooker table
– Laundry facility (dry cleaning not available)
– Business facilities
– 7% local tax
For bookings please call +44-(0)800-716-919 (toll free) or +44-(0)208-600-0430 alternatively visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.