Beautifully designed and maintained to have the character and aesthetics of a West Indian home, this 3000+ square feet house works well as a permanent residence. It is arranged over 2 floors with a lovely flow and interior design that also incorporates some very practical comforts:
- air conditioned bedrooms,
- mosquito screens throughout ,
- comfortable contemporary kitchen and bathroom fittings throughout,
- high quality floors and hurricane shutters
- Year Built 2010: high quality construction, reinforced concrete with 6 inch walls
and cinder block, hurricane shutters.
- Floors: Mexican Tile throughout.
- salt water swimming pool and house water purification / filtration system
Open and appealing, the villa entry level has soaring cathedral ceilings with a grand, attractive great room and dining area. Screened glass sliders open out to the front balcony and veranda.
The spacious fully equipped kitchen opens to the veranda pool area. Flowing Quartz counter-tops, dishwasher and an array of modern appliances are in a light and bright setting with a fantastic view of the Sir Frances Drake Channel. A convenient half bath is tucked just around the entry foyer and a full laundry is available adjacent the kitchen.
The air conditioned master bedroom is spacious and airy. It resides on the main level in privacy away from the central activity of the home. Through screened glass sliders, it opens up to the front balcony. The ensuite master bath is finished in stone with an over-sized walk-in shower.
A staircase leads around to the lower level and there are two large, bright air conditioned bedrooms each with an ensuite full bath. Screened glass sliders open out to the garden.